Day Visitor Information
Day visitor rates as of the 1st of January 2012:
R60 per person,
R60 per vehicle
Children 3 years and above pay full price
Busses by Appointment only
Families & couples only-
no groups of men or
groups of woman
will be admitted.
From 23:00 the resort must be quiet
Right of admission is reserved, staff decisions are final
Vehicles are exempt from charge during the months of June, July
Gates open: 08:00
Gates close: 18:00
Group bookings can be made by prior arrangements for groups
of 20 and more.
Contact the office for a application form, terms and
conditions and general information.
Group bookings available from Mid January till end of
November Monday to Saturday, no groups on Sunday or public
No group bookings over weekends in December, only during the
week until the
the last Friday before the 15th of December.
No Drop off's allowed, vehicles have to stay with the group.
Tel: 021 863 1650
Fax: 086 215 1401
The company and its management accepts no responsibility for
any deaths, injury or illness sustained or suffered by any
person, or theft or loss or damage to any property,
occurring within or arising from a visit to the resort
howsoever caused and whether allegedly due to the negligence
of the company or any of its servants or agents, or arising
from the use of any facility.
• The speed limit on all roads is 10km/h. anyone exceeding
this limit or who drives carelessly will be requested to
leave his car outside the resort.
• We have a NO music policy at Berg River Resort.
• Parents are expected to excercise control over their
children’s behaviour and see that they do not damage the
property, trees ect.
• Children under 8 years must be accompanied by an adult
when using the ablution blocks.
• When using the swimminf facilities , only proper bathing
costumes are permisseble.
• No tent are allowed in the day-visitors area only beach
umbrellas allowed at the pool area.
• Day visitors are not permitted to picnic in front of or
in-between the chalets and caravans.
• They may not use their braai's or encroach on their
privacy in any way whatsoever.
• The river is a great asset and provides much enjoyment;
however, broken glass can result in serious injuries. It is
strictly forbidden to leave bottles or tins in or near the
• No fishing permitted
• No dogs allowed
• No motorcycles are permitted
• Proof of payment must be available for inspections until
the final departure
• Staff members have specific duties to perform and can not
carry out their duties if hindered in any way. Visitors are
requested not, under any circumstances to give alcohol to
• Anybody found violating any of the regulations or being a
nuisance to fellow visitors will be asked to leave the
resort and forfeit all fees.
• Kindly submit any complaints to the manager. All
authorized staff are empowered to act on behalf of the
SENIOR MANAGEMENT MAY STRICTLY LIMIT THE NUMBER OF DAY OF
DAY VISITORS AND ARE NOT OBLIGED TO OFFER REASONS FOR THEIR
RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED